Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mom...

I said to Trevor earlier today. One week down 103 more to go!

The boy is killing me with no contact! Bishop teased me earlier and
said he would give it a month! I am calling the MTC if I don't have
anything in hand in the next few days!! Totally missing my boy!

There was nothing that made me more happy than to hear that Kelsen has
had personal spiritual experiences about going to Detroit!!! I am so
looking for the changes that will happen when he starts meeting the
people that are waiting for him.

I reflect on the missionaries that taught me and think how much I
needed them! I wish I could see what they wrote in their
journals...ok...pause the mail truck is on the street, going to go
check the mail.

Letter!! LOL!! Kelsen! His first line "the mtc sucks". It's
because of his comp that it is fun. At least he really likes his
companion...whoever it is! He doesn't give any details like his name
or where he is from. He is excited to get to Detroit! Doesn't give
us the positive details that he gives to Kacy.

So...I need details from the boy. Got to send a letter asking for
specifics.

No comments:

Post a Comment