Kelsen: if my Mom or Dad die we will be able to be with them. This is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! seriously making me smile! I love you buddy! You are awesome and I believe in you! loves, Mom... now handing this off to Kacy :) Hey Kels! I'm so excited for you that your first area is Detroit! That's awesome! I bet it's a lot different and I'm sure you'll have some really cool stories to tell. Sooo from what your mom wrote it looks like you were a pretty cute little kid..what happened?? haha just kiddin! You're still pretty cute :) anyways...i hope you are enjoying your mission and your companion! I CANNOT wait to get a letter from you!! I love you so much! You are doing such an amazing thing Kelsen. I'm so proud of you!! -Kacy Lynn
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Letter to Elder Jones
Hi Elder Jones, I am back from my 3 days in Newport Beach. Ashlynn is baking cookies for family night and Kacy is here hanging with us. I came across this note that I wrote and dated several years back... You were 7. Monday September 8, 1997 Kelsen: Couldn't go to soccer last week because I had to go to the temple. Friend ask: What kind of temple.. Kelsen: Jesus Christ Home. We got our family will be together forever. We just got sealed. Friend: What's that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment