| Missionary Name: Elder Kelsen Jones Mission: Provo MTC Date Submitted: May 6 |
Elder Jones! Gotta tell ya. I'm excited everytime I hear from you. First via Kacy, then out letter, then Josh's letter, then Josh's email. Josh made a video of him opening your letter and reading it. He was pretending to read all this spiritual stuff, then the camera came around and showed a HUGE "THE MTC SUCKS!" Pretty funny. So PDay is wednesday? Are you allowed to only write on Pday? Have you been getting much mail? Did Kacy's Dad bring by a coat for you? Do you need anything? Mom's sent you two packages I think. Here's some info: Doug Brown xxxxx David and Shelley Mince xxxxx I've sent requests out for the other addresses you want. I'll get em to you asap. I think I'm working on like 4 spots right now that my voice is in. Not sure which, if any, will finish with me, but I'm 'a hopin! For prince of persia (with Jake Gyllenhaal) and sorcerers apprentice (Nic holas Cage). I still suck at MW2. Jared had me create a "Boom" class. Grenade launer, RPG, claymores. I stayed up till almost 3 a.m. this past weekend trying to get Danger Close Pro, thinking it would make my explosions bigger. I got it - 100 kills, but all it did was give me more damage against air. Fail. I did have a 30-8 win the other day. Makes me miss you when i see "KDubJones, Last online 13 days ago." But I'm so glad you are where you are! Wait, let me clarify, you STILL screw around in the MTC? lawl. Do you stay up till 2 am playing MW2 in your head!? : ) Glad you've got a good comp! Do you have to learn all the discussions before you go? Did mission prep help you? I think I saw in Josh's letter that you're ahead because of it. Cool. Did I tell you, I was having a stress day the other day about money, and when I came home there was a check for $1400 from my mortgage company?! Crazy! I need to send you a real letter with some pictures. There's one of you hugging mom in MTC. You look freaking TERRIFIED! Were you scared when we dropped you off? : ) John Meadow's mom died. Funeral was yesterday. John says it was a good thing. She was 75, but didn't take good care of herself. Trippy story john told: When john's mom was 14, her parents died and she moved into an orphanage. She made a best friend there. One day, a knight in shining armour was supposed to pick the best friend up and take here away to marry her. He shows up in a clunker car with HIS friend. Johns mom and her friend hug and say goodbye forever. Finally the dude that showed up with the "knight" asks johns mom "hey, you wanna come with us and marry me?" She says sure, and three days later, they were married. Thats johns parents! They were married till like 1978. Crazy, huh? So Kelsen, I knew you'd get into it! Sleep, food, exercise and structure, and BAAAM, you're super elder! Wow, your schedule sounds pretty hard core! Is it hard for you or is it pretty natural now? So excited for you Kelsen. Very proud of you. You are an awesome kid, er, adult-like human! I love you tons, Love Daddy |
Thursday, May 6, 2010
From the Father
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment