Let me preface this next exert...I was looking for a light for his bike a few weeks ago. Someone on the Missionary Mom group said that they needed lights on their bike since they ride at night and Kelsen said it is bikes only in the city of Detroit. I felt so compelled to purchase the bell! Like really!!! ??? My family all made fun of me on several occasion for the bell. The other story going on in my head is that I was being a "girl" a "mom" and just being silly! I put the bell down in the store... I couldn't explain it then or to the family but felt like he NEEDED the bell!!
From Elder Jones this morning... =)
also I got the box of bike stuff! awesome! I really need a bell!
share this story with everyone!
People walk around carrying bats for protection out here. We were riding our bikes and I rode past a lady.. she freaked out and swung the bat at my head! haha good thing I dodged it! so having a bell will help people know im coming up on them so I don't get hit with a bat.
I am so thankful as a Mom that the spirit whispers to me even in funny simple ways to watch over and care for my sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment