Hey family!
want to start off with.. THANK YOU FOR THE PACKAGES!
Rachel.. THANK YOU! haha =) You da best! I really appreciate you sending all those goodies! Ill be writting you a letter today.. You should have it by the end of the week!
Ashlyyn.. Alyssa.. Mom
Thank you for the food! Thank you for the shirts as well! I needed some shirts to run in!
so I weighed myself the first day in the apartment straight out of the MTC. I was 176. I weighed myself last night.. Im now 167.. haha after a full meal in my belly.. Ive lost 9 pounds! its crazy. so dad.. PLEASE SEND SOME PROTIEN POWDER haha =) I cant be losing anymore weight. I work out everyday.. Push ups.. Pull ups.. ab work outs everyday. Started to run everyday as well! on top of biking 15+ miles a day! so im getting in pretty good shape. Pants are getting big for me as well haha..
anyways..
Cool story.
So I saw a bunch of Black guys pushing a car down the street.. First thing I thought was grand theft auto! haha JK.
I jumped off my bike to help them. Pushed the car down 1/4 of a mile into a parking lot. They were happy that I helped.. Because I helped they gave me permission to say "Nigger" in the ghetto.. And if anyone has a problem with it.. Let me know... I'll take care of it.. He lifts up his shirt and has a hang gun tucked into his pants. haha he was being serious too. He said to find him on plymouth and he'll take care of it. haha
Scary story
Riding down Dexter street. Dexter has a gang called Dexter boyz. It was close to curfew so we were riding home. I say hey to this one guy.. and He starts cussing a storm at me.. GET THE F OFF MY STREET repeats over and over again. I was like chill dude.. He was like if you dont get off now im going to shoot you.. I was scared haha.. geez man.. Im just a missionary.. haha
Anyways.. thank you for all of your letters. I'll be writting you all letters this week. But my goal is to read the Book Of Mormon in a month, im then going to pray and seek for the answers im looking for.. If I dont get an answer im going to come home with intent of coming back out.. but to go home and figure out what I beleive.. cause out here you get no break from slams.. Im getting slammed faster then i am able to recover.. I feel like i've grown stronger as a human being but my testimony is growing weaker.. This mission is really a test.. I know it is.. its god testing me.. I've read my blessing and I just know that this mission will turn me into the Man god wants me to be.. to accomplish the things he wants me to accomplish.. read my blessing and it makes sense.. if I continue the way i am I wont be able to finish this.. I've got to figure out things If I want to come even close to finishing this mission. Anyways.. I love you all. I miss you guys more then anything.. Being out here really makes me appreciate the things I had at home. Like being able to come home from work @ 12 and my bro being home.. Playing C.O.D. side by side till 4 am destroying everyone on X-box live. Being able to just sit next to my bro is what I miss a lot. anyways..
Peace,
elder jones
No comments:
Post a Comment