Kelsen!
You’re in!
I knew you’d make it. I think that step out of the van in front of the MTC may have been the hardest of your life. I get it. You’re entering an entire new world. I know it was hard getting there, and that we pressured you - a lot - even tho theres a part of you - maybe a big part of you - that didn’t want to go.
I know you Riley. I KNOW inside, you know what is right and really want to do it. You are a great human. Everyone loves you. Heck, even Kalin cried for you.
You have so much potential. You can be the best missionary Detroit has ever seen.
Just please please accept where you are and dig in. Just get into in. I PROMISE, 100%, that with the right attitude (the MTC is gonna be great! attitude) you can love the MTC and the Mission more than you imagine. It’s in your hands. If you want to have an amazing experience and come back a man ready to take on the world, (and maybe Kacy), then just go for it. Don’t look back. Don’t think about what you could have done different. Don’t worry if some Elders know more. You can’t change the past. Just freaking go for it.
If you do, time will FLY, you’ll feel good about yourself, you’ll change other people lives, and your own life, like nothing else can.
I love you so much Kelsen you have no idea. If I didn’t care so much I wouldn’t be such a pain in the butt to you! I’m sitting in my office getting choked up thinking about you.
I believe in you my son.
Enough of that preachy stuff…
On the way home yesterday, we hit a bloody blizzard. I could barely see out the window. Slush piled up on the road. Snow stuck to the ground. Kinda stressful. I drove all the way home on one red bull and one double dose rock star.
Back at work today I cut a new radio spot. I also found out the a tv spot I cut and narrated finished with my VO. Woot! First financial blessing of my boy on a mission! Spots finishing while I’m not even at work!
Love you tons Elder. So proud of you. You will be amazing.
Loves,
Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment