Hi Kelsen,
Just wanted to let you know how much I love you.
We hit a major snow storm on the way home like blizzard! I started worrying that you were going to be cold with no winter clothes. Hopefully you got the coat that Chris brought over for you. Kacy and I were texting most of the way home. She is coming over today to hang out with us.
I will keep this short, but know that I love you! Have had lots of people checking on you…Sister Broberg, Hays and Eileen Dyke! You are loved very much!
I believe in you.. This is from Sister Hays…
1:46pmSharon
Everyone believes in him
He just needs to believe in him
Hey Kels! I Love You and I hope you have a GREAT time at the MTC! Loves! Good Luck! BYE!!
-Ash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment