Monday, July 26, 2010

Kelsen, July 26, 2010

Hey dad
First of all I do get your letters. I look forward to every friday because thats when your letter gets in! Probably the most exciting mail every week!
My birthday was alright. I wasnt able to sleep the night before. I was just laying in bed all night. I turn over to look at my clock and it was 4:30 in the morning! I was extremely tired for my birthday. I had a meeting with a counsler that day. It didnt help. He asked me a lot of deep questions that ended up making my head spin and I got mad at him.. We then had corrdination meeting after that. Aiden the homeless guy in our ward. Baked me a cake at a members house and brought it to me. I took pictures of it! ill send home the card soon!
YOUR BIRTHDAY PACKAGE was WAY better then Kacy and moms package. They sent me stuff in my birthday package to give to kids.. wait.. Isnt my birthday? Not the kids? haha. o well.
Nights are way difficult for me. Every night I lay in bed till about 4 am. Unable to sleep. I average four hours of sleep a night. Which is not nearly enough for the hours I work.
---deleted info----
But Im jealous im not with you guys right now. Camping seems so enjoyable right now. Being with my family seems even more enjoyable then it has before. I wish I spent more time with you guys rather then my friends. Cant wait to be home again!
yeah also stop lifting as heavy. Its bad for you! You dont need to get big anymore just stay lean. I dont want to have to take care of you when your 60!
Ive been trying to eat healthy.. It doesnt help that I have boxes and boxes full of junk sitting in my room. I just got another 60 ounce bag of skittles today.. ugh haha. But I enjoy the love! Once again thank you for the package! Enjoy vacation.
love you

No comments:

Post a Comment